Saturday, January 3, 2009

Taylor info

Here is a lot of random fact about Taylor. They are all very interesting and i found this in the internet and it was written by Taylor himself. Enjoy!
Well...my name is Taylor. I am 15. I am a sophomore. I am looking forward to next year of school. I am a dork. I live in Los Angeles. I love acting. I've played football since I was 8. I've played baseball since I was 5. My favorite color is baby blue. My favorite movie is Accepted. I smile A LOT. I laugh at almost everything. I love Vans shoes...sorry Van's haters. I love Texas Longhorns and Michigan Wolverines. I love mexican food...and chinese. My two best friends are awesome(one is a dancer and the other is a magician). I have an 8 year old sister. I have a maltese dog named Roxy. I cant skateboard...i'd hurt myself lol. My favorite ice cream is Batter...odd. I dont know what else to say haha.

No comments: